How To Use Watercolor Gel In 2022
For a long time, if you went to your local nail salon and asked for a flower design, you’d be walking out with a circle of five teensy toothpick dots on your ring finger. It was cute and simple, but not exactly elevated. But this summer, there’s a change in the air — and watercolor floral, the nail-art trend taking over NYC, is the prettiest, most ornate take on flowers on fingernails you’ve ever seen.
Beginner Watercolor Nail Drawings
This watercolor nail trend is definitely on the more chill side, and it’s also super DIYable. Definitely meant for those of us who get nail polish on our earlobes while painting them (how does the polish even end up there)? If you can draw a smiley face, you can totally do watercolor nail painting at home.
Nail Art Step by Step
1. First, begin with a bright white base. You can use either a regular white nail polish, or white gel polish, as long as the surface is white, and preferably matte, so it looks like a real painting canvas. This will allow the sheer colors to come through easier.
2. After prepping nails, apply a thin coat of STICK WITH IT base coat.
Using a nail art brush, paint a flower on the nail plate.
3. Before the flower dries, apply small amount of Make It Last top coat on the edge of the flower using oval brush. Gently tap and blend Make It Last top coat on the flower to make it look like a water color design.
4. Add small thin green lines on the flowers with a mini striper brush.
5. Apply gold foil around the flowers. For a high-shine long-lasting manicure, apply a coat of Make It Last top coat.
6. And that’s a simple way to use watercolor gel! Now that you know the basics of watercolor gel, you can get creative and create your own intricate and beautiful nail art designs!!
Parents, rejoice! Back-to-school season is nearly upon us! But here’s the thing… The first day of school is all about making that perfect first impression. I mean, it kinda sets the stage for the entire school year, right? So in other words, it’s imperative that...
If you are a lucky owner of naturally curly healthy hair, you have everything you need for a fantastic look. Just use a jeweled hairpin or a large flower to keep your side locks a bay. You are going to look super exotic – just right for a destination beach wedding!...
Make it a Manhattan kind of night and the highlight of any Happy Hour with the Basil Hayden Bourbon take on the classic cocktail. Manhattan Cocktail RecipeI find the Manhattan cocktail recipe certainly an extremely intriguing one. And it also was subject to...
Quick and easy to make, this homemade chocolate cherry granola is a fantastic breakfast or snack. Especially when it’s homemade – so much better and healthier then the stuff you get at the store. Plus you can put whatever you want in it then. Including chocolate....
Colourful hairstyle for summer/festival hair. Bright hues like pink, blue and green give this otherwise straightforward style a fresh twist. Even better, opting for extensions means you can get a striking look without damaging your hair with bleach or dye. The...
The vibrancy of yellow works best in bringing all eyes to you. Why make your makeup meek and subtle when you can go for something really bold and zesty. While you would think it wouldn't suit your style, once you try it, you will know why it is famous for being one...
204 total views, 1 views today