5 ways to get mirror nails
Are you also obsessed with mirror nails or chrome nails? They are so shiny that I can’t get enough! Luckily enough it’s very easy to get the true mirror chrome finish at home.
Chrome nails, also known as mirror nails or glass nails, are a step up from gel! And they’ll be great for parties to compliment your outfit and your makeup!
There are at least 5 ways to obtain the mirror nails effect. How much are you willing to pay to look like your nails were dipped in silver? Good news! The million dollar look you’re after is cheaper than you may think!
And with all the material included, this is still cheaper than going to the salon – especially considering that you can use the products again and again.
1) Using Chrome PowderWhile there are several other alternatives to having metallic nail art, professional nail technicians use loose chrome powder to give you the best effect. Using highly pigmented powder, nail art enthusiasts have dubbed it mirror nails because of its reflective effect. And it has become a hit on social media!
You will need:Base nail coat Some black nail polish Top nail coat Metallic pigment or Chrome Powder Eyeshade applicator
2) Mirror effect nail polishMany brands produced their version of mirror nail polish (Maybelinne mirror magic – Stargazer – China Glaze Millennium – Zoya Trixie, Layla mirror magic to name a few).
You will need:Base nail coat Metallic polish itself Some top coat
3) Nail wrapsThese can give you the minx manicure effect on a budget.
You will need:Nail Art Transfer Wrap Foil Nail base coat Black nail polish Special foil primer Top coat for nails Some stick or cotton bud for smoothing
4) Nail Art Sticker Patch FoilsThis method looks pretty similar to the previous one. However, it is somewhat easier.
You will need:Manicure tweezers Metallic stickers for nails Orange stick for manicuring Nail file
5) Glue on chrome nailsFor once the the best option is also the cheapest one! If you want real reflective nails go for fake nails! They will be thicker than real nails but you’ll get a real mirror.
You will need:Metallic fake nails Special stickers for these nails Tweezers Orange stick if you want to remove it
All of these metallic effect nails tutorials have their own advantages and disadvantages. Ones are easy to make, while the others are a lot more difficult. Some of them have an awesome brilliance, and the others may be dimmer. Anyway, it is up to you to decide, which one is your own very best. Tell us about it, if you have an absolute leader!